Life is very good at the moment.
Snapshots from today:
- discussing godparenting and baptism
- filling in forms (forms not as bad as I feared – hurrah!)
- having a cup of tea in a real farm kitchen
- watching four deer go racing across a field of stubble
- harvest festival in school – all about Sierra Leone
- being able to play with Rusk for half an hour between appointments
- having a quick dip into Nehemiah to come up with something interesting to say at Church tomorrow
Remind me later that there are days like this.
Oh and Nehemiah 8: 1-12… looking forward to seeing the face of the person reading it when they notice all the names! I may take pity on them.
PS – 3 and a half hours of no-cake month remaining. I think I made it!