I’m sitting in my office/spare room, surrounded by piles of books. The dissertation is nearly at an end, but the final few days are proving to be hard going.
Since I can think of nothing else to write about that won’t take up valuable thinking space, here are the books that have reached the top of various piles of stuff on my desk:
- Deadly Innocence: Feminism and the Mythology of Sin – Angela West
- Texts of Terror: Literary-Feminist Readings of Biblical Narratives – Phyllis Trible
- Birth Traditions & Modern Pregnancy Care – Jacqueline Vincent Priya
- The Book of Common Prayer
- Families in Britain – Ed. R.N. Rapoport et al
A question: Can you guess the topic of my dissertation?