What do you mean its November?
I’ve not been paying much attention, so it seems that I have neglected the blog for a couple of months. Sorry.
To start the ball rolling, a few snippets of life.
- Rusk (now age 2 and 5 months) can talk in sentences now, and does so constantly. Phrase of the week is “What’s that noise?”.
- The leaves on the trees have gone, so I once again have a sea view from my desk.
- I may be able to see the sea, but I can’t see my desk because of all the things piled up on it.
- We only have one cat now (Seph). Esme had acute kidney failure and died a couple of weeks ago. Sad. Seph seems to be over it, since she has started hunting again. Yuck.
- Knitting socks is taking over my life. Photos to follow.
- Handwashing all the knitted socks is becoming more of a chore. It really isn’t easier to knit another pair instead, but it sometimes seems that way.
- Anyone got any ideas for an advent beach hut? I’ve been offered a night in a beach hut in December, but I don’t have any ideas of what to do with it.